Tuesday 16 April 2013

Random post...

A lots happened since I last posted...it may have only been just over 2 weeks ago but a lot has happened, some of which I will talk about and some of which isn't suitable to be posted all over the internet, and also because I know who's probably gonna read this so I don't wanna write a whole load of stuff about it for them to read.

I had a really scary hospital experience not last Sunday but the Sunday before...I was rushed into resuscitation unable to breathe and had to spend an overall 5 nights in the hospital, 2 of which were spent in the High Dependency Unit. I had a really bad infection which was similar to pneumonia but luckily it's now all cleared up :) My life's been pretty topsy turvey really, I've not really had a moment to sanely think hence why I'm now writing a blog, to let out my feelings. They told me at one point they were going to put me to sleep and that was really scary...I kept thinking over and over in my mind "I'm never going to see him again" by him I don't mean my best friend, or the guy I was going on dates with...I mean Mitchell, the one I wrote a blog post about earlier on in March. Yeah I know strange thought but if you understood what was going on in my mind then you'd fully understand but my mind isn't really a place anyone wants to be. It even confuses me at times...


On another note, this is a positive one though, I got back on my English course :) The letter from my mum to the school did the trick and I'm allowed to sit the exam which is great, it means I have a chance of going to University again :)






Sometimes I look back at the last few months and wonder where has the time gone...I think about how much my life's changed even in a short few months. I've met new people, lost contact with others, nearly finished school, failed prelims and been to the hospital dozens of times...I'll never understand the reason behind why people do a lot of things, I never do understand why or how people can tell someone to go die and expect them to be alright afterwards...

No comments:

Post a Comment