Wednesday 20 March 2013

First impressions last a lifetime...she's still my best friend through it all!

My best friends name is Joann Wilson and she's 17 years old. We've known each other for the best part for 5 years but we didn't actually meet until last year.

Let's just say her first impressions of me weren't the greatest...and as I've always been told first impressions last a life time but I guess she found it more funny than anything. She walked into the flat to find me with my head over a toilet...a toilet which I later on went to break accidently, I swear it was an accident :p I'd had maybe just a wee bit too much to drink...okay that's a lie, I had 4 drinks (2 glasses of home-made cider and 2 glasses of red wine...this is why I now HATE red wine with a passion :P) then afterwards spent the next 4 hours with my head over the toilet spewing...I never did get the Mcdonald's like was planned and I was gutted :/ I learned from that experience...and now you probably think I'm the biggest lightweight out there...well I'm a lightweight but never as bad as that, I'd just had my appendix out and was on two very strong antibiotics and let's just say I've learned NEVER to mix them with drink again.

Anyway I've slightly drifted off topic. Joann is my best friend and nobody or nothing can change that. We've had our ups...and of course like most friendships our downs but throughout it all we've come out a lot stronger. People think we're mental...and to be honest I don't blame them. Whenever we go to Tesco's we always walk around without shoes on...it's weird we don't get many strange looks for it :P We also go on random 10 miles walks when we're bored...then have a well deserved chippy afterwards!

Joann always makes me smile, it doesn't matter what she can always make me smile, practically wet myself. She's a lovely person but man...when  you piss her off you PISS HER OFF! She goes mental :P I find it funny sometimes when she's having a wee rant about someone. We have wee bitching sessions about people who're pissing us off at that moment in time...we even have some strange names for people too, probably so most sane people don't get what we're on about. I love her wee rants :) They always cheer me up and make me smile. Sometimes we get on each other's nerves but in the end a cuddle always makes it better. Once we were having a really bad time and I went to sleep and we'd argued and woke up to her having sent me a picture with "I need you more than you think" written on it. I randomly started crying...man I got some weirdo looks but I was happy we were friends again :)

We go on wee trips to Asda and Tesco, wee Mcdonald dates...most of the time with her boyfriend Martyn. We have fun, I mean we're both weird but I'd be scared if she was normal :P

Another thing about Joann...probably the coolest thing ever! She is fluent in sign language and teaches me all the bad words :P She's a really strong person, who battles through everything with a big smile on her face :) She's been through a lot and yet she's still strong. She never gives up, and if she does want to I'm always there to try pick her up again. She does that with me too, she's always at the end of the phone when I need her, she's always just a bus ride away too. She never does let me down, she posts statuses on facebook to make me smile and listen's to my rants most of them about how guys are twats...when I say that most of the ones I know are, MOST not ALL! She's a genuine friend and I could never ask for someone else, she's like my sister :)

Joann drunk...well that's another story. She lay on my kitchen floor and smelled it telling me that it smelled nice...she lay under my kitchen table and tried to fall asleep. Me and her both serenaded her boyfriend and each other with several songs. We peed together...yes I needed to declare that to the internet :P We both sat chatting in the bathroom while she went for a pee! Proves we're best friends though..we're at that stage in our relationship.



Overall Joann is an amazing lass. She's beautiful both inside and out and she never lets me down. She's a friend for life and I hope to never loose her <3

No comments:

Post a Comment